Instruction for booking management
- 1. In order to have access to all bookings made on your account, you need to log in, accessing “Login”
- 2.Then type in the user name button where a window with 2 options : "History of bookings" and "Logout" opens, press the button
- 3.Then, a window will open , containing all your reservations, that looks like this:
- 4. In the top left corner you can set the number of records per page by entering the desired number.
- 5. In the top right corner is the search box, which makes it easier to find the necessary data.
- 6.You can press on each column name to arrange the ascending or descending table.
- 7.The ‘ ’ button allows you to change the date of the reservation, here you can select another date and time that arranges you.
- 8.The button allows you to cancel the current reservation provided that it is other than the current date and if it is less than the current + 48 hours, a sanction will be applied.
- 9.The button cancels the booking chain and it is available for weekly and every 2 weeks services.
- 10.At weekly services and every 2 weeks , initially you pay only the first session, then after each session you will receive an email by which you will be warned to enter "History of bookings" and press the button confirming that the client has worked the number of hours and you are redirected to pay your current session.
- 11.Enter the required data in each field and pay the session.
- Thank you for using "Clean Ironing" services!
Frequently Asked Questions
Many of our customers have specific questions about our professional maid services. Here are just a few of the frequently asked questions we hear at Cleaning Company.
Today with Clean Ironing it’s easy to use cleaning services. For booking ,you need to register online on our web site to get a quota and continue the booking form. Choose the suiting time&date and an available cleaner will be provided in your region.
Our team will provide a cleaner at your request , however, considering the fact that the public transport is being used, he/she might delay.
Our standard cleaning includes:
Dusting all accessible areas
Cleaning the spider web
The mirrors (accessible interiors)
Emptying the trash cans
Vacuuming and moping
Changing the sheets
Emptying the bin
Emptying the dishwasher
Refrigerator / freezer
If you request any other cleaning services, email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our cleaning fully justify the wages you pay - the cost is just £12.50 per hour. The price includes all taxes and charges, that’s why you can book how many hours you need.
An optimal time will be suggested, according to the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and extra services that you request.
We use are using a secure payment systems, so as your personal data is protected. When you book a cleaning session, the respectively amount of money will be taken from your account. Moreover, it’s easy to change your payment method from your personal account.
We don't guarantee same-day bookings. But, depending on the day, we can often meet this requirement.
It's completely up to you. If you're not going to be home, make sure you let us know how to access your house by putting the information in your customer dashboard.
Yes, most of the time. However, we allow a one-hour window due to traffic and weather circumstances. In scenarios where your cleaner will be late, you will be contacted to let you know the ETA.
You are not charged until after the cleaning has been completed. Your invoice will reflect only the amount of time that your cleaner was actually at your home working, rounded-up to the nearest 15 minute increment.
No, you can cancel service anytime without any penalties. You don't have to commit to any contracts or pre-determined number of appointments.
Here's a listing of what gets cleaned in every room of your house during a standard cleaning. You can also request extra items via your customer dashboard.
Cleaning supplies aren't included by default. This ensures your cleaner uses the products you like and there isn't any cross-contamination from house to house.
However, if you don't have supplies, we can bring them for an additional charge of £5 per visit. You can opt-in to this option from your customer dashboard.Also, you can click here to see a list of items to have on hand. Please note: we always use your vacuum and mop/bucket so please be sure to have those items on-hand.
We offer a range of services from weekly cleaning to one-time cleaning to move-in and move-out cleaning. You can see the different services by visiting the front page and clicking on the "Services" button halfway down the page.
Only one cleaner is sent to your home. If you're on a recurring schedule, we'll do our best to match you with the same person going forward.
Absolutely. The cleaners go through a screening process that includes a police background check, reference checks and in-person interviews. We also require significant experience in residential house cleaning to work with us.